Bucket List Getaways Sailing Charters
“Not Just Another Boat Ride”
Sail with us on a 42ft Luxury Catamaran
Join Captain Joel on a morning, afternoon, or sunset sailing charter adventure. Learn what sailing is all about, be part of the crew or just kick back and relax. Sailing can change the way you think about life. You will have the opportunity to learn about fishing and sailing, and find serenity on the open water. Enjoy the excitement and beauty of nature that sailing will bring to you and your family. You may even find that special place in your heart for the freedom, enjoyment, and tranquility of sailing.
As part of the sailing charter adventure package, everyone will get a turn at the helm, trim the sails, navigate Port Royal Sound… or just kick back and relax. If you are looking for a sailing adventure, tell us what you would enjoy and we will make it happen.
Get your crew together, and join Bucket List Getaways on a sailing trip or fishing adventure today.
- Morning Sails begin at 9:30 am and return at approximately 12:00 noon
- Afternoon Sails begin at 1:30 pm and return at approximately 4pm
- Sunset Sails begin at 6 pm and return at Sunset
Hilton Head Sailing Charters Cruise times:
- 9:30 am to 12 pm
- 1:30 pm to 4 pm
- 6:00 pm to Sunset
Bucket List Getaways, Day Sailing Charters
- 9:30 am to 4 pm… We sail to a private beach for your lunch and afternoon enjoyment. This sail includes paddle boards, kayaks, and other water activities. We may even spot a dolphin or two.
- You may want to make a day of it, or one of our three day specials to Daufuskie Island and Savannah River Street.
All Sailing Charters include:
- Iced Drinks
- Paddle Boards
- Snorkeling Gear
- Surf Boards
- Boogie Boards, etc.
Hilton Head Sailing Charters Route:
Bucket List Getaways Sailing Charters departs from Skull Creek Marina ventures through the Inter Coastal Waterway to Port Royal sound, where you will discover a view of Hilton Head Island you will remember for a lifetime. The cruise will explore the sound, venture on to the channel of Beaufort, round the North Shore of Hilton Head, and return to Skull Creek Marina.